Date posted: 04-Apr-2017
In 1993 and 1995, sixteen little spotted kiwi were released on Tiritiri Matangi Island. The ma..
Date posted: 22-Mar-2017
It is that time of year again when we are looking for entries for our photo competition (and phot..
Date posted: 05-Feb-2017
This year's concert promises to be another wonderful and unique experience. Click here (/concert-..
Date posted: 26-Oct-2016
Click here (/miscellaneous documents/DevWaderFilms.jpg) for details of a forthcoming film festival c..
Date posted: 20-Oct-2016
Stop Press: Extra Dawn Chorus trip now scheduled for Thursday 27th October 2016.
Date posted: 06-Sep-2016
The 2016 AGM was held at the Kohia Centre at 7:30 pm on Monday 19th September.
Click here (/..
Date posted: 30-Jul-2016
A wonderful new film describing the hihi story on Tiritiri Matangi has now been added to the hih..
Date posted: 29-Jul-2016
Click here (https://blog.doc.govt.nz/2016/06/21/tiritiri-matangi-volunteers/) to view a wo..
Date posted: 04-Jun-2016
This year's winning photographs have been decided. Click here (/photocomp2016) to see the wonder..
Date posted: 04-Jun-2016
Thanks to our ferry company, 360 Discovery (https://www.fullers.co.nz/destinations/tiritiri-mata..
Our Website Terms and Conditions
If you have made an error in making your donation or change your mind about contributing to the Supporters of Tiritiri Matangi, we will honour your request for a refund made within 15 days of your donation or subscription.
To request a refund, call +64 9 4760010.
Refunds are returned using the original method of payment. If you made your donation by credit card, your refund will be credited to that same credit card.
This privacy notice applies to personal information that we collect through this website: www.tiritirimatangi.org.nz
- We do not collect personal information on this site unless you choose to give it to us.
- There are a few places on the site where you can choose to give us personal information, such as emailing an enquiry to us, registering for an event, making a donation, subscribing to our newsletter, or volunteering through our registration pages.
- We do not collect identifiable information about you if you only browse our website
Use and disclosure
- We will only use personal information that you provide to us through this site for the purposes for which you supplied it or, in exceptional situations, for other reasons permitted under the Privacy Act 1993.
- We generally do not share your personal information with others unless this is necessary for the purpose for which you gave us the information (for instance to investigate a complaint). Occasionally the law may require us to disclose it (for instance to investigate a criminal offence), or there may be safety reasons for disclosing it.
- We analyse non-identifiable web traffic data to improve our services.
Your Rights and Choices
- We are happy to provide you with access to any personal information that we hold about you. If it is wrong, please ask us to correct it. To ask for access and correction, see our contact details.
- You can ask to be removed from our newsletter (Dawn Chorus) list or any of our other mailing lists at any time.
- Information provided will be held by the Supporters of Tiritiri Matangi Inc.
For any further explanations of what we do with your information, check the parts of the site where you can provide us with that information, or contact us.