Date posted: 04-Apr-2017
In 1993 and 1995, sixteen little spotted kiwi were released on Tiritiri Matangi Island. The ma..
Date posted: 22-Mar-2017
It is that time of year again when we are looking for entries for our photo competition (and phot..
Date posted: 05-Feb-2017
This year's concert promises to be another wonderful and unique experience. Click here (/concert-..
Date posted: 26-Oct-2016
Click here (/miscellaneous documents/DevWaderFilms.jpg) for details of a forthcoming film festival c..
Date posted: 20-Oct-2016
Stop Press: Extra Dawn Chorus trip now scheduled for Thursday 27th October 2016.
Date posted: 06-Sep-2016
The 2016 AGM was held at the Kohia Centre at 7:30 pm on Monday 19th September.
Click here (/..
Date posted: 30-Jul-2016
A wonderful new film describing the hihi story on Tiritiri Matangi has now been added to the hih..
Date posted: 29-Jul-2016
Click here (https://blog.doc.govt.nz/2016/06/21/tiritiri-matangi-volunteers/) to view a wo..
Date posted: 04-Jun-2016
This year's winning photographs have been decided. Click here (/photocomp2016) to see the wonder..
Date posted: 04-Jun-2016
Thanks to our ferry company, 360 Discovery (https://www.fullers.co.nz/destinations/tiritiri-mata..
Please join the Supporters of Tiritiri Matangi
Why would you want to join yet another group doing great things for conservation and education?
For a modest $25 subscription:
- you get four copies a year of our colourful and informative magazine, Dawn Chorus
- half-price to stay in the bunkhouse at any time of year
- hosted Supporter Weekends with a night time guided walk and the chance to hear the dawn chorus
- advance notice of lighthouse open days, concerts, events and much more
- opportunities to help with conservation work on the Island
- working weekends - not just hard yakka! - on each long weekend of the year
And there's more:
- if you've ever felt the mid-winter blues, we can help with a wonderful restorative day on Tiri. From June 1st to August 31st the ferry rates for adult Supporters are only $33 from Gulf Harbour and $42 from Auckland
- and, most importantly, you are helping one of the world's foremost community-led conservation groups look after this wonderful island for all of us to enjoy into the future.
Single adult, family, or corporate $25
Student or child $13
You can join and pay on line using a Mastercard or VISA credit card or click to open the membership form, print, complete and mail it to:
Supporters of Tiritiri Matangi
P O Box 90-814
Victoria Street West
Credit card payments can be posted, or faxed to 09-274 1892 (within NZ) or +64-9-274 1892 (from overseas).
Complete the section below to join on line